1. What happened when the lock core outside the anti-theft door could not be opened?
1. The external lock core is destroyed deliberately and tracelessly by the action of external force, which makes the internal marbles of the lock core dislocate and makes the lock core unable to open.
2. When someone with ulterior motives injects glue and foreign matter into the lock core, the lock core can not be opened.
3. Even the illegal elements use the technology to open the guard plate to produce automatic lock, which will make the lock core unable to open.
1. Clean up the foreign body, add pencil powder and open it with a key.
2. Deliberate destruction of the lock leads to the failure of the lock core, so the user is advised to replace a new lock.
2. What about the screeching metal rubbing sound when opening the door?
When the door is scratched by metal, they are too lazy to find repairmen to repair it. Families can try to drop a little lubricant on the folder of the door.
3. Why do theft-proof doors often encounter difficulties in opening and closing?
Because of the heavy weight of steel doors, after a period of time (usually 1-3 months), the door fan may slightly fall, resulting in the switch is not easy. It is certain that this problem can be solved by using a knife to lower the lock on the door frame, or by adding a thin meson to the page.
4. What if you want to open the door, but the key can't be inserted in the lock?
Sometimes you may encounter the key can not be fully inserted into the lock when you open the door. If you are now in the north of winter, first check whether the lock is frozen or not, and check whether there are other foreign bodies in the lock in other seasons. If you can't, don't push it hard, just look for the repairman.
5. When locking the door, the second lock can not be locked. What should we do?
Neighbor Xiaobian's anti-theft door in front of a while also appeared minor faults, anti-theft door in the use process, due to the impact when the door is too big, may cause the door frame and door body dislocation, lock tongue is stuck. Don't worry! If it's the right key, you can insert the keyhole normally. You can try to blow the foam into the core of the lock. Push hard into the door, or pull the door.
6. There is friction between the door surface and the door frame of the anti-theft door. How to deal with the wear and tear of the paint surface easily?
1. There are sundries on the edge of the hinges. When the doors are closed, the hinges are impacted and extruded by external forces. The hinges of the doors are deformed, resulting in friction between the doors and the doorframes, resulting in noise and paint wear.
2. When opening the door, too much force will cause the hinges to be impacted and squeezed by external forces, which will displace the door surface or the door frame. It may cause friction between the door surface and the door frame to produce noise and paint wear.
3. Excessive precision of door seam, uneven gap between door face and door frame or non-parallel between door face and door frame edge may cause friction between door face and door frame to produce noise and paint wear.
1. Tighten the expansion screw on both sides of the door frame and pull the distance between the door frames.
2. Use 1-3CM thick long wooden bars to place at the friction point, close the door slowly and exert pressure, which can eliminate friction.
3. Use the adjusting wrench to adjust the door hinge screw so that the gap between the door and the door frame is in the best position.
4. The worn surface can be desalinated by applying butter on the worn surface. Or spray self-drying paint with the same gloss.
Contacts: Zhao Ai Ming
M.T.: +86-13033666383 / +86-13868955206
Add:Jinyanshan Industrial Zone,Quanxi Town,Wuyi County,Zhejiang Province